Ayres - Recycled Water

ayres

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ayres Landscape is dedicated to providing services for our customers that is most beneficial to them as well as the environment we live in. We have been in business for over thirty years and have fifteen years of experience with installing retrofitting and maintenance for recycled water projects. Ayres Landscape's management team is also committed to furthering their education on the subject matter of recycled water use through training and seminars classes.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cant tell if this is advertising or statement. Either way not sure why you wanted to post this. Are you trying to open a discussion about recycling water?

Ive read lots of ways to recycle water the first one is recycling grey water from washing machines or dishwasher back into your landscape. Another way (which is illegal here) is collecting rain water from gutters

ayres

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

Ayres Landscape Services offer our customers low-maintenance, water-wise, Eco-friendly and delightful landscape styles to any or all of our business and residential customers with the most effective of quality at competitive costs.

Thanks

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like a advertisement to me? Or else you would tell more about how to recycle water. I would guess some places in this country or world that there is a water shortage. I just happen to live by the Great Lake of Ontario and have all the water I can use. In my younger years back on the farm when we used a well we recycled rain water for washing. I don't remember too much about it other they called it soft water??

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello,

Ayres Landscape Services offer our customers low-maintenance, water-wise, Eco-friendly and delightful landscape styles to any or all of our business and residential customers with the most effective of quality at competitive costs.

Thanks

Don't be too surprised if one of the Forum Administrators deletes this thread. This is a user-to-user forum and "advertisements" are discouraged(if not downright banned:0(

possum

Threads
Sounds like one of those computer voices anyway. You know, like the weather radio.

Vervepipes

Threads
Not to hijack, but why is collecting water from gutters illegal there?

possum

Threads
Has to be an approved one here in town. They are wonderful squirrel, cat, and bird catchers as well as producers of insects if not properly screened and hooked up to the gutter system.