Attn Admin: Thanks Button Is That Posible??

Mower Doctor 78006

Threads
Iam part of similar web based forums and when somebody asks a question and people help them you can hit a button that says (thanks)
Is it possible to set that up here. Its a lot better than the 50 replies response for 1 question. And the back and forth pats on the back.
Some of the replies here are one word short replies that just drive your post numbers up. Just thought I would throw this question out there. Thanks for letting me be a part of the mower forums!!

Last edited:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well I can see you've had a lot of answers to your question. I can't really give you an answer because I don't have any access to the admin panel to find out if it's possible or not to add the Thanks button. My guess would be it is possible and could probably be added, but for some reason the administration decided against using it. I can tell you that through or from my own experience as an administrator on a couple of forums where I have used the Thanks button people really didn't use it all that much and my guess is the admin here has found the same.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I dont see it happening. Some of extra add ons like Thanks button, FB share/like button etc cost extra.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I dont see it happening. Some of extra add ons like Thanks button, FB share/like button etc cost extra.

It doesn't cost any extra, it comes as part of the configuration of the forum. I don't use the option on my forums because I prefer the point system along with the Reputation addition.

Last edited:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

I dont want it if Im gonna replies to posts from members hitting the thank you button.