Export thread

Any U-tube on Kommander eng oil/filter & Hydro oil/filter changing out there?

F

fishbone

Would like to perform my own maintenance. U-tube instruction would be nice....or written instructions.

K

KennyV

There are a lot of video clips on that ZTR mower... :
kubota kommander - YouTube
If you don't find exactly what your looking for in that group... Make one and post it, but I am sure most everything that could be covered is included in what is already there... :smile:KennyV

Ragnar4841

Ragnar4841

Would like to perform my own maintenance. U-tube instruction would be nice....or written instructions.

Engine oil is super-easy--just follow the manual. The is a hose clipped to the side of the engine. Unclip it, feed it through the hole of the motor mount and into your bucket, then open the valve. Once drained, move the bucket ip under the filter and spin off. Reverse order, and fill with oil. No tools required.

Trannies I've heard are tricky. Haven't found a how-to video, but I did find the following link from Hydro Gear to be informative.

Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 ZT-3100 Product Presentation (english) - YouTube

T

The Alchemist

There are a lot of video clips on that ZTR mower... :
kubota kommander - YouTube
If you don't find exactly what your looking for in that group... Make one and post it, but I am sure most everything that could be covered is included in what is already there... :smile:KennyV

Hey, I'm on there....

Taking the kids for a spin on the new Kubota ZG124E zero turn. - YouTube

K

KennyV

WELCOME to these Forums....

Looking good cruising the neighborhood... & having a Lot of Fun... :smile:KennyV

J

Jake in CT

I was trying to find a video as well, no luck. It doesn't sound too tough from the manual, you just have to bleed the air out a little. Manual says to use 20w50, but I'm wondering if I should use UDT.

BlazNT

BlazNT

This is a very old thread. Only use Motor oil. That is what it is designed to use. 20w50 Castrol to be exact. But others work as well.

J

Jake in CT

Thank you! The more I read, thats what I came up with as well. I didn't see a need for synthetic really either. Appreciate the help.