Export thread

Another quality find :)

L

LawnBoyKC

Another SnowBoy and a HOBBY GARDNER! I don't know a thing about the Hobby Gardner, but I thought it was really cool and couldn't pass up a running tiller with the Lawn Boy name and it only weighing 10lbs. It came with all the attachments too! The SnowBoy fires right up. Got the pair for 100$.

Attachments

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I think you must be somewhere near Lawn-Boy Heaven to find so many cool machines in such a short period of time.

I would have jumped on that tiller. Not only is it a Lawn-Boy two-stroke, but it's something that I could actually use. From the look of it I'm guessing that it's 1960s or earlier. Do you know? Model number?

The snow blower looks cool too.

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

Welcome and nice machines you have there. I was lucky enough to snag an old sidewalk edger a while back. I'm hoping to stumble upon one of the snow blowers myself one day. Enjoy your LB hobby.

L

LawnBoyKC

I would be open to selling one of my SnowBoys. I have 4 :p

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

It would be nice to have one, but in the good condition like yours it'd probably be above my food grade. I can only afford stuff out of the scrap pile haha. You should list 1 or 2 on eBay and watch the feeding frenzy. :)

L

LawnBoyKC

I would sell it, but I don't know what I would get for it. What do you think I could fetch for a near complete Snowboy? Its only missing the little ball handle on the chute lever.

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

I'm not sure what they're worth but you'll have no trouble getting rid of a couple. Price them to make a little profit.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I would sell it, but I don't know what I would get for it. What do you think I could fetch for a near complete Snowboy? Its only missing the little ball handle on the chute lever.

You can get an idea of the market price by searching for a Snowboy on eBay then following the ones you find until they close. That's also a good idea for a prospective buyer.

Could you replace the ball handle with a block of wood with a slot cut into it? I've done that and actually made it look OK.