Another Cub Cadet Wont Move Help

harpes620

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 2021 Cub Cadet Model 13A0A9CS010.
It has 45 hours on it and is in perfect physical shape.
Last week it just stopped moving forward or reverse but after I read a few online comments I was able to try the purge steps and with a little push it took off and was good for a few minutes but then got really slow again.
I can hear a little whining noise when pressing hard on the forward that reminds me of low hydraulic fluid but there is not a single drip or spot of oil anywhere.
I checked for grass blocking anything, checked the belt and tensioner no problem.
I looked at the neutral lever and its fully pushed the transaxle lever into the operating position. When I engage the foot petal forward or reverse I can everything physically working on the transaxle like I would expect.

Is there a best purge process or is there some pressure relief valve or something else I should check?

My local dealer said he would have to change out the transaxle and the part alone is $1,000 with another $300 labor and said he has done tons of these and doesn't even need to look at the mower.

I hate to spend to $1300 for a mower I spent $2200 just a couple of years ago and have the same problem.

Thanks in Advance to Everyone