4226D delivery day!

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad you are learning how amazing the Ventrac is -- I bet the neighbors that see it are impressed too ! :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

You can guess that with the 4226 having enough power that the 4231 is even more amazing and then think about the traction with the dual wheel set installed. :biggrin:

Once you get out of the return to neutral and use the normal setting, it will be even more responsive. :thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
The beauty of buying brand new is that you now nobody else has been fiddling around with it prior to your ownership.

Of course, there are a lot of poor quality items on sale these days, so that is why some of the time it is better to buy used, but if you can get a brand new good quality machine - You're rocking and rolling!

I bought my 2011 Mountfield SP414 Walk Behind brand new in June 2011, and it cost a pretty penny, but it is so well made, with a super strong Polypropylene deck and a very durable (so far) Sumec 100CC 2.6HP enigne, so I'm not complaining, and I'm sure I'll get at least 10 years of happy use from it.

The saying is so true - Buy cheap, buy twice!

Slater

Threads
Very nice marnett! I really like your write-ups, it is always interesting to see things that are important to different people and like BKBrown said, a little more time, get into easy shift mode and you will be clearing driveways like nobody else on the block! :thumbsup::thumbsup: