Mower deck 3660 replacement spindles

toppyblue

Forum Newbie
Threads
Surely there are spindles that fit less than 200 dollars each! where can I find them..Thanks Gary

Jons

Threads
I guess I don't understand you post a wanted add, I respond in a few hours, you say you want them send you my number which I do, :confused2:then I never hear from you. You been in a car wreak or something. Jon

toppyblue

Forum Newbie
Threads
Surely there are spindles that fit less than 200 dollars each! where can I find them..Thanks Gary

I saw a site two weeks ago that had many spindles with detailed drawings at very nice prices...Did not add to favorites and can not find now...Looking for aftermarket spindles that will fit....Surely they are out there!

toppyblue

Forum Newbie
Threads
I guess I don't understand you post a wanted add, I respond in a few hours, you say you want them send you my number which I do, :confused2:then I never hear from you. You been in a car wreak or something. Jon

I called just now left my number,,,call back please Gary

Jons

Threads
Hello Gary, Do you want me put the Brand New Cub Cadet Spindles still in the Plastic Packages on E-Bay so you would have buyer protection. ? I will only put on if you want them as the fees are to high to just play games on the computer. Let me know can take two pictures and put them on E-Bay today. Jon Monroe Mi. 313 410 2586

Jons

Threads
Hey toppyblue they are listed on EBay just as you wanted, with buyer protection, see you have not bid yet.

Jons

Threads
Hey Gary, toppyblue the spindles are on eBay as you asked for. See you have not yet bid. Jon

Jons

Threads
Hey, toppyblue Gary

You join and then post a question on Lawnmowerforum asking if there are any spindles for a Cub Cadet that cost less than $ 200.00 each. I answer that I have a brand new set still in the Cub Cadet packages I will sell for $ 100.00 each, which is half price plus the shipping cost. You say you want them but don稚 return any of my e-mails. After few days you call on phone tell me again you want them. I tell you send me a check and I will have spindles already packaged and ready to ship to you, and will ship same day as check gets here. You then tell me you don稚 feel good about sending a stranger money thru the mail. You want me to send the new spindles to you and you will then send the money , you who cant return e-mails or make a phone call. ( yea right ) I tell you to look at E-Bay track record which in 12 years is 100 % perfect feedback not one problem in 12 years of selling Cars, Motorcycles, Motorhomes, Boats, Trucks, Snowmobiles and parts. You still don稚 feel good about sending check, so I then tell you pay with a credit card if you feel there is a problem you can stop payment with the credit card invoice. You tell me that sounds like a scam. ? You want me to list spindles on E-Bay so you have E-Bay buyer protection, to which I say I will list but need to raise price to cover the E-Bay charges. You say to list so I take couple of pictures and list on E-Bay. And you don稚 bid or buy. Is there something wrong with your head, why do you waster my time with this dumbass bullshit, you have nothing better to do than to play games in the sandbox. If anyone wants to give toppyblue ( Gary ) a hand he can be reached in Columbia S.C. @ cell 803 351 6862 wish you luck with this idiot. Jon