Export thread

1998 build

Carscw

Carscw

Made parts list to start my build on this yard man garden tractor hi/lo 14 speed. It looks kinda bad right now but really it's not as bad as it looks Ordered a lot of new parts going to pass on a new hood and go with a bolens I have in the shop. I hope this turns out to be as much fun as I think it will be

image-1704183393.png

image-1533561211.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

jmurray01

jmurray01

I'm sure it'll turn out great! Keep us posted.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You are saying a 1998 build. For one thing I see the hood off and the engine out. Just what is a build? A complete refurbish make it into a new tractor or just get it usable? Do you have a engine? Keep us updated

jmurray01

jmurray01

You are saying a 1998 build. For one thing I see the hood off and the engine out. Just what is a build? A complete refurbish make it into a new tractor or just get it usable? Do you have a engine? Keep us updated
I think he means he'll be restoring it, and the 1998 was mentioned because the chassis is a 1998 ?

Carscw

Carscw

It is a 1998 I am not going to restore it as some parts will not be what came on it. I have a Briggs 20hp. That's what came on it It will get all new pulleys and steering. New paint I will rebuild the rear end. The hood will be a bolens A full size battery. And some lights. Not sure what tires yet but they will not be turf saver. I guess about 60 hours of work so should be done in two weeks Only four more weeks before I have to get cutting yards

Carscw

Carscw

Will be a lot better than new My next one is a 42in snapper

Carscw

Carscw

image-3396972898.png

image-1145029754.png

All new steering. New paint. 20hp Briggs Waiting on rear end kit. WAs going to go with a new carb but not for $216 and can not even find the one that came on it with the 3 bolt fuel pump can only find a new one with the 4 bolt fuel pump Doing all new wires and putting hood on today.