Export thread

1994 JD 320

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

WOW~ I got my cam shaft, plus a LOT more swapped out yesterday. Man what a difference!

javjacob

javjacob

Good to hear everything went well!

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

thanks man. it starts better when hot and has more power seems like.

Boobala

Boobala

May I ask WHERE are you getting your parts for a JD that old ..I have a friend with a JD (1996) model looking for
parts AND info. to get his machine running ...Thanks in advance for any assistance ....Boobala ..:thumbsup:

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

i get most of my stuff at local John Deere Dealer. what they don''t have i look on Amazon or Ebay.

Boobala

Boobala

i get most of my stuff at local John Deere Dealer. what they don''t have i look on Amazon or Ebay.

Thanks for the quick reply... yep I figured JD is "captive" on their parts ( dealers only ) AND I admit QUALITY
more now than ever ..costs !! It's even hard to get their literature ( manuals) that makes JD a tough choice
for the AVERAGE working man ... I priced a coil for a GS-25 ...$90.00 ... THAT is pretty damn steep in most AVERAGE guys budgets !! OH WELL again ..Thanks , ..you have a GREAT one, take care, stay safe ...Boobala ..:thumbsup:

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

go to www.tractordata.com for more info on a specific unit.

Boobala

Boobala

go to www.tractordata.com for more info on a specific unit.

AND ,,again I thank you !!

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

you are welcome

javjacob

javjacob

I think it was greenfarmparts.com where I bought most of my John Deere parts from. I like being able to see the parts fiche.

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

I will check that out!

thanks man!!

Glyn Robinson

Glyn Robinson

i made me an account