Husqvarna Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

lucky

Forum Newbie
Threads
New owner to a RZ 4824 F , Zero Turn Mower

I have been looking over zero turn mower , for the last two years . :smile: I just purchase a Husqvarna RZ4824F model . Once I started getting use to opertaing the mower , it was like riding on the till-willer at the fair . The handling was super , to steer. The time it took to cut the lawn ( 2 1/2 acres ) little over 1 hour . :thumbsup: So I'am proud to say if your looking at zero turn mower get it done , I should of bought mine two years ago . Better late then never :biggrin:

hoehappa

Threads
grettings all, new here and to husqvarna!! I thougt thusky was like murray class because the big box stores had them. Friends i was WRONG. I went to the dealer that i bought my scag zero turn from several years ago when i used to cut for a living and he showed me the husky YTH 23V42 LS with the fabricated deck and BS VANGUARD PROFESSIONAL POWER engine I had to have it that day!! $2500.oo drive out . Thats not much more than the tin foil stuff at the big box stores. I'm as happy with it as a pig is in slop. It's probably overkill for my one acre lot however our house in in pasture land in north carolina. I don't intend to be a brand basher I like decent quality machines.

Tater

Threads
Hi, my user name is Tater and I fall into the 1-5 acre group, don't do commercial mowing but do mow a neighbors yard (3/4 acre) occasionally
Well I guess you can say I am now a (1st time) Husqvarna owner... My 89 mod. Wheel Horse 724Z 60" w/24 HP Onan engine is getting some age on it so I decided to buy a new mower, although its been a good one... I bought the Husky 61" w/28 HPP B&S although I am not a big fan of the B&S engines, I liked the fact that it had the larger tires ( low soft land) and grease fittings where needed, better pumps, and on driving felt more like my old mower, the other choice (Gravely) in the price range I wanted felt too hard & sensitive on the sticks for me, although it may have limbered up... I wanted a kinda light mower but with a fairly heavy (11-7 ga.) welded deck, I didn't need the heaviest frame work as I won't be doing much hauling it around, hopefully... I'm keeping the old mower for the rougher jobs, and to spread seed and ferterlizer etc. ... I got $100 off the $4,999 due to the mower being on hand for 3-4 mos., and am having tubes put in the tires, it's due to picked up next week...
So, I'll know more after I have used it a while...lol...
Have a good one...Tater...

VUTEk_5300

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello I am a new member seeking some advice . My mower is the w4814 Commercial series. good to see lots of other Husqvarna owers out there. Look forward to getting some feed back and hopefully solve my problem

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I have a Husqvarna, and mine is called Hussy :laughing:

It is a 2011 Huskvarna Sovereign SV40S Walk Behind Lawn Mower with a Briggs & Stratton CLASSIC XC35 - But you would already know that from my signature!

z281982

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, Just purchased a Husky ZTR RZ5424. Only used it once so far and love it. This is now the sixth day of rain. Can't wait to cut again.

Clarkie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just checking in,I have a husky ztr 4824.I've had it now for ohh maybe 4 yrs,mow about 5 to 6 acres weekly including a barnlot.Probably should have gotten a larger more rugged mower,but it takes a beating and hangs in there like a trooper.I would love to get a larger more commsexism size husky,but if it ain't broke don't fix it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

jaymallin

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to the site - Minnesota, Twin Cities area. 3 acres, mostly wooded and my LGT26V54 is a trooper!
I use a Swisher lawn Vac trailer and a 42" Snowblower for year-round use.

Just tuned the motor and replaced the starter. Will be replacing the seat and re-painting the bottom this spring. Previous owner was a bit rough on the body...Husqy.jpg

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF... jaymallin
Those vac trailers are great, nothing better for leaves and chopping clippings for mulch ... :smile:KennyV

Threads
New to the site - Minnesota, Twin Cities area. 3 acres, mostly wooded and my LGT26V54 is a trooper!
I use a Swisher lawn Vac trailer and a 42" Snowblower for year-round use.

Just tuned the motor and replaced the starter. Will be replacing the seat and re-painting the bottom this spring. Previous owner was a bit rough on the body...View attachment 12231

Welcome to LawnMowerForum, jaymallin!
That is a really nice setup you have there! :thumbsup: