Rain, rain, rain, rain

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
High chance of rain every day this week. Need the rain. Need to run 8 to 10 hrs a day for the rest of the week.

Mikel1

Threads
Yep same here but have had very little rain in the past month. Got 1.6" of rain yesterday.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We got to run like 5 or 6 hours today then the bottom fell out. We cut one property 10 acres with a cemetery on it.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
yeah tis the season we are running till dark and most likely half day Sunday. the rain is causing us to run scattered routes costing time.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, same thing here.. Missed 2 chances this week to mow my property. Was too busy doing other work.. Hindsight, drop everything & go mow, now my grass is 6+ inches..

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We had a couple that wanted to wait till next week cause their yards were too wet. We got rained out today with only two yards left. I guess that since it rained every day this week we did pretty good. I hope the sun shines a few days next week. It has been a hard week.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, it'll probably be decent tomorrow, since I cut mine today, & just as the rains started again. But it was a wet cut. So I double mowed it..

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, it'll probably be decent tomorrow, since I cut mine today, & just as the rains started again. But it was a wet cut. So I double mowed it..

We finished one yesterday in the rain. Our Scags did it on one pass. We went across it like General Grant went across Richmond during the Northern occupation of the South.

Lawn Addict
Threads
:laughing: Yes, but my Z is still new to me, I only have 15 hours on it, so not in a big rush to get off it when I mow. I coulda did one pass also. But then I'd a been done.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
:laughing: Yes, but my Z is still new to me, I only have 15 hours on it, so not in a big rush to get off it when I mow. I coulda did one pass also. But then I'd a been done.

I put 20 hours on my new one this week. It was a short week because of the stinking rain. Just traded one with around 700 hours and just serviced my other Scag with 300 hours. I run one just about every day and I still love to run em too. If the sun shines this week I could put 35 to 40 hours on one of mine.

LOL I got on my new one last weekend and rode it around for 15 or 20 minutes like I had never rode one. It is identical to the one I had been running every day.

A good zero turn is hard to get off of. ??