Snow blowing and Yellow pages

Threads
Better be carefull!

Hey, like exotion said, adds mulch to their lawn. :laughing:

Just got done working....didn't hit ANYTHING! :thumbsup: The snow ended earlier than expected and the newspapers got delivered later, so they were just sitting on top of the snow. We got maybe 4" of snow....I think it was a lot more but then it rained and pushed it down. It was a VERY heavy snow. Look for a thread later today with some pictures of driveways I cleared.

Threads
Here are some pictures of driveways I cleared this morning: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/lawn-mower-fanatic-albums-winter-snow-removal.html
They are the latest 4 pictures in the album.
I'll put one of the pictures below:

attachment.php

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
That looks like very sticky snow! I love the powder stuff (excepts when it is windy).

Threads
That looks like very sticky snow! I love the powder stuff (excepts when it is windy).

Yes it was a very wet snow. I had to slow down with my snowblower because it was having a bit of a hard time. Clearing the snow at the end of the driveway was really hard because it was a little warm so the snow started to melt and run down the gutters at the side of the road, so when you scooped up snow you got like 50% snow, 50% water. We are getting snow in less than 12 hours that will last all day Monday. We are expected to get maybe 4-8", but it is supposed to be a fluffy snow. I will make sure to get pictures of the snowblower IN ACTION tomorrow morning when I use it to show you all.