Need help to ID model #

BrewCrew

Forum Newbie
Threads
Picked up a older Cub Cadet Zero turn which says both RZT and Timecutter on it. It is a 50" cut and has a Kawasaki motor. Both the motor tag and the Cub Cadet tag are no longer on the mower so I need to figure out what I have so I get the correct parts. Any help is appreciated, pic attached.

Attachments

• Cub Cadet.jpg
    Cub Cadet.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Are you sure it is not stolen? most of the time Kawasaki puts there #s on something that is not removable like
the valve come or even stamped into the block and for the machine where did you look for the model#?

BrewCrew

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hmmmm, didn't really consider that is might be stolen...... That said, I didn't look too hard on the engine, just noticed the sticker on the air filter housing was gone. For the mower, I looked under the seat and all around but could find anything. There was a partial sticker under the seat that said something like "made to 2007 manufacturers specs..."

Flintmotorsports

Threads
The model #s on the machine will be under the seat and say for example 13a123 This will be 11 or more #s and Letters And the motor should have like for example Fb460v on top of the cover then you will
need the spec # off the tag on the side of the motor if it is there enough to read