FINALLY replaced the tires on my HRR!

Threads
As you might know, the rear tires on my Honda HRR are extremely worn. It is smooth--no tread at all! So this weekend I finally replaced them. We found them a lot cheaper than Home Depot was selling them. We kept the front tires since they are a little better. As you can see, the tread on the one rear tire completely wore away and revealed the plastic rim. It was time for new tires! See the pictures below.

New tire next to the one old tire: tire 1.jpg

Taking the tires off: tire 2.jpg

The new tires are on!: tire 3.jpg

Both old tires: tire 4.jpg

:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I personally like the white line on the floor.

earthworm

Threads
White line ?
The next thing I'd do is duct tape those ludicrous warning stickers ..
Then , OP, what was your tire source ? I think the internet is OK, but - the shipping costs are a killer !

Threads
White line ?
Then , OP, what was your tire source ? I think the internet is OK, but - the shipping costs are a killer !

I got the tires from an Ace hardware store that sells Honda mowers. They wanted around $10 cheaper than what Home Depot wanted. :thumbsup:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The hr215 wheels are better :) and only take 10 mins and minimal tools to put on.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
White line ?

I swear I saw a picture of the lined up in a garage with a white line for where they go.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I knew I was not going crazy. Well at least not about this.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ya know ........... if ya put some grease on the axles , the wheels might turn........ be a lot easier to push ....... and surely the tires would'nt get flat spots or wear down so fast, ya might be able to get some "Goose - Grease " at your local "Greasy - Spoon " ........ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, ......... sometimes I get this way ...... LOL LOL ........ Boobala :cool2:

Threads
Ya know ........... if ya put some grease on the axles , the wheels might turn........ be a lot easier to push ....... and surely the tires would'nt get flat spots or wear down so fast, ya might be able to get some "Goose - Grease " at your local "Greasy - Spoon " ........ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, ......... sometimes I get this way ...... LOL LOL ........ Boobala :cool2:

Yeah I should have realized my tires weren't spinning. Lol