New Toro

Blue Corner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone...just wanted to say my first hello. I recently bought a Toro Timecutter SS4235 Z trac mower. It's already been put to the test on my coffee farm and performed quite well. A few glitches, but mostly due to my lack of familiarity with the machine.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi everyone...just wanted to say my first hello. I recently bought a Toro Timecutter SS4235 Z trac mower. It's already been put to the test on my coffee farm and performed quite well. A few glitches, but mostly due to my lack of familiarity with the machine.

WOW...we have a COFFEE FARMER here on LMF, bet you are the only one!!! Sorry you missed the thread going on in "The Front Porch" about Starbucks a few weeks back. :laughing:

My cop neighbor was born in Hawaii, his folks still live there...I have visited a few times but the cost of living there is so high I could never afford to stay for long'

Welcome to LMF...how much of a coffee farm do you have to maintain?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum! I too am excited to hear more about your farm... and see some pictures (of the coffee farm as well as your equipment). Hope you enjoy the forum. :thumbsup:

Blue Corner

Forum Newbie
Threads
WOW...we have a COFFEE FARMER here on LMF, bet you are the only one!!! Sorry you missed the thread going on in "The Front Porch" about Starbucks a few weeks back. :laughing:

My cop neighbor was born in Hawaii, his folks still live there...I have visited a few times but the cost of living there is so high I could never afford to stay for long'

Welcome to LMF...how much of a coffee farm do you have to maintain?

Thanks for the welcome! I may seem a bit late in responding due to the time change...we're 6 hours earlier than East Coast time here. My farm is about 3.5 acres with about 2.5 acres of it planted with coffee. We're also working on some more fruit trees, herbs, vegetables and the like as time permits. I'll post a few pictures when I have the chance. Aloha.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
One of my neighbors has a family owned "coffee farm" in Hawaii... She goes back home every other year or so... when she gets back she's always got some VERY very good coffee beans for me... Love good coffee...

Definitely want to welcome you to this fun Forum... :smile:KennyV

Also let us know what you discover about your new Toro.....