Blades Gator blade

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
Are gator blades any good to use all mowing season or are they better just to use during spring and fall cleanups i am looking into to some for my jd gt235

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are the only blades I use. If your going to mulch or side discharge they are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are gator blades any good to use all mowing season or are they better just to use during spring and fall cleanups i am looking into to some for my jd gt235

Gator Blades can be used all season without any problem. The Oregon Gator Blades tend to be a little more heavy duty than a conventional blade, they will hold a cutting edge better and longer. As with any blade the higher the blade tip speed the better the cut, The Gator blades performance is best on a mower with 18,000 and higher blade tip speed.

Threads
As others have said, Gator Blades are good all year long. I need to get me some!
gatorblade2.jpg

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wish I could get them to fit my Kubota.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why can't you buy them for a Kubota, what model do you have?

I have a ZG 222 with a 48" Commercial deck under it. If you find a way to get them you can do something that I have found nobody else that can.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try looking up your blades here. Kubota starts on pg 55.

http://www.oregonproducts.com/pro/pdf/OREGON_BladesByOEM.pdf

Thanks for the link. I will get my numbers together and start looking again. As of late Oct they did not offer the blades for my mower. I looked extensively. OEM blades are triple what Gator Blades would probably be and the people I know that rin the Gator Blades on other mowers swear by them as being better than most OEM blades....