OLD 112 deere lawn tractor ?????

bsa_bob

Threads
I have [taped up] my seat on my winter plow enough.NO MORE . I need a seat to replace the original seat. Where would i go to find a used one. This mower is a 1977.as near as i can figure.Is there someone on this forum[new here] that sells used deere parts , or a store that has a generic seat i open to suggestions.:smile: typos are free bob s

scott47429

Threads
i would check around and see if any small engine shops around you has a bone yard like the one i deal with

possum

Threads
I have a complete 111, come to Kansas and take the whole mower.

chance123

Threads
Post a photo I might have a new one you can have for cheap. PM me

bsa_bob

Threads
Post a photo I might have a new one you can have for cheap. PM me

I have a new pc......i can't get my pictures on to it for some reason.PLease post a pic i can tell if its the right thing...........mine is shot,wish i could show you a pic bob s

chance123

Threads
I have a new pc......i can't get my pictures on to it for some reason.PLease post a pic i can tell if its the right thing...........mine is shot,wish i could show you a pic bob s

I have "many" new seats and would have to go into the depths of the shop. If I could see "yours", I would instantly know if I have it.

bsa_bob

Threads
I have "many" new seats and would have to go into the depths of the shop. If I could see "yours", I would instantly know if I have it.

I guess when i get so i can put up pics.i'll get back to you. All i can share with you at this point .is mine is a grayish tanish silver..........original seat, molded , short back and it bolts on to the main body hth bob s where are you at? maybe that would help .

New library

Last edited:

chance123

Threads
I guess when i get so i can put up pics.i'll get back to you. All i can share with you at this point .is mine is a grayish tanish silver..........original seat, molded , short back and it bolts on to the main body hth bob s where are you at? maybe that would help .

New library

I more than likely have it. I will need to see the padded side and the under side.
I am in southern California (Ontario)

bsa_bob

Threads
I more than likely have it. I will need to see the padded side and the under side.
I am in southern California (Ontario)

Ican get a new one 5 minutes from my house.So.thanks for the help.i'll go down to the john deere dealer and get it tomorrow thanks for all the help though cheers bob s $79.00 isn't bad

bsa_bob

Threads
Re: steering ; OLD 112 deere lawn tractor ?????

I finally broke down and bought a new seat ..thank you guys for the offers; but i am in michigan might be uncost effective to go to california for new one free?:confused2::laughing:
Read my thread on the 112............ i just put up the 112 isn't steering good ....... box shaft is wobbling around. Never removed a steering column from a lawn mower how hard is it?:confused3: