Gas Cans and Spouts

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
What is everyone doing about gas cans. Anyone have any that work that actually pour gas from spout without pouring more on themselves and the ground than in there mowers? Everything I've found is pure junk. All the reviews I've been reading seems everyone is having the same problems.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am lucky seeing I have all my old gas cans that were made before the spill proof cans that spill gas all over.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
What is everyone doing about gas cans. Anyone have any that work that actually pour gas from spout without pouring more on themselves and the ground than in there mowers? Everything I've found is pure junk. All the reviews I've been reading seems everyone is having the same problems.

I have 2 cans an older one its 1 gallon with a solid yellow spout has a cap with a vent hole with a cap for my 2 cycle.

And a 2 gallon one with a spout with a black grip piece where you have to move a knob to the "on" position then press the lever to pour does a good job not spilling but the flow was super slow as the vent was through the spout. I just took a wood screw and made a vent hole with a screw to close it looks bad works good.

Threads
This is what I use for 4-cycle gas (the 5-gal. can) and 2-cycle gas (the small can). They work good.

gas cans.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think everyone missed the point, I want to know where you can buy a gas can that's not pure junk. you can't even buy the spouts that work because they fall apart or leak gas all over the place.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think everyone missed the point, I want to know where you can buy a gas can that's not pure junk. you can't even buy the spouts that work because they fall apart or leak gas all over the place.

I don't think you can find a can with a good spout anymore.

All mine are the old ones with the bendable white spout with coke bottles on the spout to keep trash and rain out of them

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Big r here in town sells the ones I use ill take a pic tomorrow

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Ric, check out a local racing or motor sports store. We use the 5 gallon cans they use for race vehicles. I'll get you a picture tomorrow. I also think you can get the kits at rural king to convert them to the old school cans with a vent on the back. My 2 cycle can still stinks though.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads