Hustler stands behind their product

KenV

Threads
So, my Raptor SD and I weren't getting along very well - see the thread "Raptor SD blades won't engage". Four problems in 100 hours. Residential mowing with some steep hills and a few bumps, but I was always pretty careful. After the fourth breakdown I managed to get in touch with Hustler, rather than my dealer. Talked back and forth a few times and explained my situation - I'm not mechanically inclined and just want to mow, bought the Raptor SD as it had a great reputation, and that my mower obviously was not a good one. The regional manager came by my house and we walked the yard. To be honest, I just wanted out and figured I'd sell my mower and get a different brand.

However, after talking with the manager he agreed my mower was a lemon. He also though I would be better off with a Fastrac given the topology and size of yard.

I won't go into specifics here, but it was going to take a lot for me to put any faith back into Hustler. However, I have to say that Hustler stood by their product and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Now I'm driving a Fastrac. It is so refreshing to do business with a company that stands behind their product. :thumbsup:

kraky

Threads
I found the fastrack to be a huge upgrade over my SD Raptor.... more than I ever thought possible.

bhs0731

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good to hear, I really wanted a fastrak but couldn't justify it for my tiny yard.....maybe in the future?

kraky

Threads
I only have a three quarter acre lot and only mow about .6 acre. But.. I love to keep my lawn looking like a golf course. The fastrack has excellent suction and mows so clean even in short grass. It's fun to use and the results keep me smiling for a day or two until I climb on it all over again. Some people like to ride 4 wheelers motorcycles and snowmobiles... for me it's almost as much fun using the mower!

KenV

Threads
I've only mowed for a few minutes with it - it's been incredibly hot and dry this year and even the weeds are struggling. The machine seems nice and hopefully will be a good one. Mostly, I was so pleased that Hustler really stood behind their product.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I only have a three quarter acre lot and only mow about .6 acre. But.. I love to keep my lawn looking like a golf course. The fastrack has excellent suction and mows so clean even in short grass. It's fun to use and the results keep me smiling for a day or two until I climb on it all over again. Some people like to ride 4 wheelers motorcycles and snowmobiles... for me it's almost as much fun using the mower!

I have a lot of widows in my service run.
To a woman they all deride their husbands as being con artists .
"If I had known mowing was this much fun, he would have been vacuming the house" :laughing:

turboawd

Threads
darn it. if i wasnt so mechanically inclined, i could have perhaps gotten that deal too. :confused2:

1slow5point0h

Threads
Good to hear. I'm going to have to put my warranty to use for the 2nd time once I mow one last time this year. The right hydro is leaking again after they repaired it early this year. This is my 2nd summer with it, and it's done well so far other than this leak and the belt tensioner wanting to jump out now and then :ashamed:

mhavanti

Threads
Go over and do a customer review of it.