Cub Cadet hour meter.

jeepfxr

Threads
Hello to all the great people on this site. My question is, my 1045 has 100.5 hours on it and the oil warning light is blinking. The oil is fine because I change it twice a year so I'm assuming this light is telling me that it's time to change the oil. How do I turn the light off or reset it ? By the way I really like the machine. Thank you very much.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello to all the great people on this site. My question is, my 1045 has 100.5 hours on it and the oil warning light is blinking. The oil is fine because I change it twice a year so I'm assuming this light is telling me that it's time to change the oil. How do I turn the light off or reset it ? By the way I really like the machine. Thank you very much.

You don't or you can't. It will take up to about two hours and it will cancel itself. It's annoying I know but it's set to remind you of the 100hour change. I can't remember how often the reminder is, if it's every 50 or 100 hours. Been a long time since the LT 1045.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It will come on every 50 hours for 2 hours each time. First time mine came on I thought it was cool

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

jeepfxr

Threads
You don't or you can't. It will take up to about two hours and it will cancel itself. It's annoying I know but it's set to remind you of the 100hour change. I can't remember how often the reminder is, if it's every 50 or 100 hours. Been a long time since the LT 1045.

Well no worries then. Thank you very much.

jeepfxr

Threads
It will come on every 50 hours for 2 hours each time. First time mine came on I thought it was cool

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated