The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

The more I think about it, I know WE woulda had a hell of a time in my drinkin days, not that I don't enjoy your "come-backs" now, but I'm quite a bit more "docile" nowadays, and back then, WELLLL ,.. never mind ! ..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yeah, if I still lived in Astor, I fear that the way to your house would become ingrained into my psyche...........
And/or vice versa...
And, Yuengling is widely available in Florida!:licking::licking:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Blaze have you shopped at HL supply yet ??? I get all my Tygon fuel lines from them and a few other things. They are in Florida and another state I think.. Best prices for fuel lines for sure and filters. I buy the filters in a 50 pack......

Wow for the 50' roll it is $10.00 cheaper than anyone else. I have them bookmarked. Thanks.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: @#$%^ WIPERS

Boy-oh-boy, this is the best day of my life, at least since Boo-Boo got Gold Stars affixed to this thread, anyway!!

I'm going to polish the buttons on my overalls, stick my thumbs under the straps and walk around with my head held high!!

Rog

Boo did no such thing. I gave them to you not Boo. There he goes again stepping on my toes. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

I have known riders who can "track stand;" that is, stay upright and at a virtual standstill (a tactic in track racing
to gain the tactical advantage by making the other rider lead out...)

A friend of mine defines SCRAMBLES as a sport for riders without sufficient skills to ride slow

Back in the days when you could have field days the go slow race was always hotly contested.
We once had a rider who took better than 1 hour to cover the 100 yard course which included 2 U turns.
He won the trophy but we drank all the beer while we were watching him. :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah, if I still lived in Astor, I fear that the way to your house would become ingrained into my psyche...........
And/or vice versa...
And, Yuengling is widely available in Florida!:licking::licking:

My sister in laws favorite beverage !! ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:
AHHhhh ... we'd probably be in jail every week-end..you rowdy rapscallion !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: @#$%^ WIPERS

Boo did no such thing. I gave them to you not Boo. There he goes again stepping on my toes. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

MY MY you ol fart, what big feet you have, ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Guy's ya know Chuck is ALWAYS WHINING bout ME, steppin on his toes, now taking in account I'm old and my vision is failing and the fact that Chuck is ALWAYS tryin to "cut in front of me", looking at these "clodhoppers" of his, can ya's understand how I can't help but step on "THOSE-TOES" , I think he should be pushin a walker with an extended bumper on the front to avoid these mishaps, PLEASE, feel free to offer any comments, I realize he can't do much about his abnormality, but the least he could do is stay in the house ! Just look at this feet, am I wrong ..??

BLAZ FEET.jpg