New Owner/Member

Air87

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is Anthony. I have recently purchased a home with 1.23acres of land and with that I of course bought a riding mower but it was second hand so I'm having issues with it.

I just recently moved to Georgia and bought a Troy-bilt Bronco with a 17hp Briggs and Stratton engine and 42" deck.

I found this site through a google search in hopes to fix my latest issues with the mower.

I guess that is all I have for now for introduction. Can't wait to get into the forum and learn.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi, my name is Anthony. I have recently purchased a home with 1.23acres of land and with that I of course bought a riding mower but it was second hand so I'm having issues with it.

I just recently moved to Georgia and bought a Troy-bilt Bronco with a 17hp Briggs and Stratton engine and 42" deck.

I found this site through a google search in hopes to fix my latest issues with the mower.

I guess that is all I have for now for introduction. Can't wait to get into the forum and learn.

Well glad to have you aboard, wishing you well in your new endeavor, IF you should seek help here, always include the information about your machine , see example. It helps us to find the info. to help YOU ! ..:welcome:

GET INFO.JPG

Air87

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the welcome and the advice! I made a post on the Troy-bilt forum about my issue already but I'll be sure to add the information I left out. Thanks again for the help!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Congrats on your new place :smile: