Kubota GR2120 Questions

Amanda4461

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy from Texas!
I am a new Kubota owner and new to this forum. If anyone has any experience with the Kubota GR-series, and specifically the Diesel 2120, I would love to hear from you. My previous garden tractor was a Deere. I had it for 3 years, and never had an issue with it, other than cost. It was sold when I moved from Michigan to Texas. I attempted to purchase another locally, but was put off by the lack of the diesel option unless I wanted to spend about $13,000, and that was without "options".
The GR2120 I bought has the 54" deck, Mulch Option and the dealer threw in some belts, blades, oil filters and grease gun with grease cartidges for $10,200. I am hoping that the diesel will provide longevity. I would love to hear your opinions on the mower, the price I paid, and the effectiveness of the bagger system.
Looks like a neat forum. Thanks for allowing me to participate.
Amanda

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Kubota Forum. :smile:

Amanda4461

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Briana,
I received the Orange machine today, full of Diesel and ready to go, so I mowed my yard and the yards of two neighbors. One works for the same oil company that I do, and is a lazy slob who refuses to cut his grass until somebody calls the city on him:thumbdown:
The other neighbor recently lost his wife to cancer, and I figured if anybody needed a break, it was him.
Mower was Fantastic:thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Excellent cut, nice controls, great power and a short turning radius. Much nicer than my last Green tractor (of course it cost a few thou more, and while I liked my Green machine, I do believe that I like this Orange product much better). I'll let you know if I find any negatives, but not so far.
Amanda