which tractors are blue and black?

Honey

Threads
Which tractors are blue and black? My neighbor has one but I'm not exactly on good terms with that neighbor, his dog likes to leave me deposits on my front deck, but that is a story for another time *laughs*

mowsby

Threads
I have always liked the way that those look. Still I do not need another one and I can not really justifying buying one just because I think it looks really nice.

Honey

Threads
Yes that is it, I knew it was an odd name, just couldn't remember what it was. They look like nice machines, are they expensive to buy? I'm just curious.

Thunder

Threads
They're about on the same level performance wise as John Deere, so yes, I would imagine that buying a top of the line rider would be an investment.

Honey

Threads
A little too rich for my blood. I guess I will continue to admire it from a distance instead, I have looked at a few John Deere models but they are far too expensive for me to buy right now.

Mr.McGinty

Threads
They are attractive though. Which type does your neighbor have? (I mean is it a tractor or a mower?) I just spent 20 minutes looking at the linked page, the SF200 front mower has lots of specs but no pricing to be seen.

linda4

Threads
I believe the black and blue mowers you speak of are a foreign brand called Iseki. From what I hear they are very high quality and reliable.

173abn

Threads
Japenese made so my guess is they are well made. russ

Honey

Threads
My neighbor has tractor with a mower attachment as well as a tiller attachment and a plough blade and a bucket for ploughing the snow, I am envious, it is such a versatile machine from what I have seen.