Bucket holder for x720

Dashe

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am sure that everyone has seen the 5 gallon bucket holder with the cargo-mount system. I think that it would make an ideal addition for my x720 but I can't find the cargo-mount system for the
x7xx series tractors. Just as well because I found a 3 gallon bucket which I painted green with fusion paint lapped a fake jumping deer on it and it fit great on the back of my tractor held in place with a bungee cord. Put my tools and rope in the bucket and it has more than a 50 lb capacity.:thumbsup:

PJ

Threads
I am sure that everyone has seen the 5 gallon bucket holder with the cargo-mount system. I think that it would make an ideal addition for my x720 but I can't find the cargo-mount system for the
x7xx series tractors. Just as well because I found a 3 gallon bucket which I painted green with fusion paint lapped a fake jumping deer on it and it fit great on the back of my tractor held in place with a bungee cord. Put my tools and rope in the bucket and it has more than a 50 lb capacity.:thumbsup:

Hi Dashe
That sounds nice sometimes one has to improvise a little to get what you need. It is not always possible to get rigged up with all the nice gadgets available. I am considering to make myself a trailer for my X140
Regards
PJ