mowing in reverse

musicman

Forum Newbie
Threads
how do you get a cub cadet mow in reverse?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
how do you get a cub cadet mow in reverse?

This is a pretty broad question, which Cub Cadet are we talking about? Lawn tractor or ZTR. It basically comes down to bypassing the switches.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it is one of the newer models built by MTD, you need to turn the key switch back one position and push the yellow triangle shaped button.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
If it is one of the newer models built by MTD, you need to turn the key switch back one position and push the yellow triangle shaped button.

The Tractor style used that type of switch, the ztr you'll have to bypass the pto switches at the lap bars. That's the reason I asked the question, which Cub Cadet are we talking about.

herbert4

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi what does turning the key back one turn and pushing the triangle button do. do the blades turn in reverse and if so do you have to disengage the pto switch first. I have recently brought the massey ferguson rzt series tractor and the operators manual doesn't have eny info on this. I was shown this by the seller but very vage about the operation of it any info would be good thanks

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Go to the Cub Cadet web site and download your owners manual is you did not get one with the mower.
They are a free download.