Site Question About A Sister Site

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Site Discussion area is kind of dead so I decided to ask a question here where guys set on the porch telling stories while pulling their britches legs up as the BS gets deeper.:laughing:

First off, I'm computer illiterate. Now that that's out of the way, several days ago I attempted to delete a pic and somehow screwed things all up on the tractorbynet site. I don't have the choice to contact the administration on that site, I cannot search on that site, I can't respond to any posts, I can't view any pics, there are no paper clips showing which posts have pics. In other words, all I can do is read and that's really not much fun. I have gone through all the steps the administrator on that site suggested without success.

So I guess what my question is, would the problem be solved if my registration on tractorbynet was terminated and I re-registered. If this would solve the problem does anyone suspect maybe a moderator or someone with authority would do that for me.

Roger

Threads
It might have something to do with permission settings which can be a pain to deal with. Why exactly do you not have any admin help though? That seems kind of odd.

jacko

Threads
Have you tried changing your email on that site? Sometimes when you change your email they will send you a new verification email and when you click on the link in that mail it will restore your account. I dunno, I am not a mod or anything, just an idea.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It might have something to do with permission settings which can be a pain to deal with. Why exactly do you not have any admin help though? That seems kind of odd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask the admin. about deleting my registration so I could re-register to see if that would correct the problem but have never received a response.

Email change - I doubt if that is possible but then again I'm the one that knows nuthin about computers. I guess that's why it's screwed up.

stanley

Threads
Why would we give you advice on how to re-register on a competing site? Why don't you stay here?:smile: Aren't we good enough for you?:laughing: Just get another e-mail account and re-register. It's quite easy actually.