Does anyone else have a two-stroke Lawn Boy?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
My model 7266 Lawn Boy is about 30 years old and the motor is still in excellent shape. It's very light and powerful.

If you have a two-stroke Lawn Boy please post photos.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 109
  • name-plate.jpg
    name-plate.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 74

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I had one ... electric start...
Lawn Boy mowers were GREAT, trouble free and very light.
Wish I still had it... :smile:KennyV
BTW Two-Stroke... Welcome to this great forum......

noma

Threads
two stroke

Welcome aboard

Yes i have a old two-stroke lawn boy it has not been run for awhile,but i should try and see if it will start again some day. I think this one is from the 70s or late 60s. I will take a picture of it some day soon. Hope to hear from you again soon.

dcgrazier

Threads
I have 3 two cycle Lawn Boys. All of them are 25 to 30 years old. They all run great and mow very well.

a.palmer jr.

Threads
When Lawn Boy stopped making the two stroke I went out and bought a few so I would always have one to mow the yard with. I now have four of the two strokes and all run pretty well. I probably won't buy any more because of storage limitations.

junebug1701

Threads
When Lawn Boy stopped making the two stroke I went out and bought a few so I would always have one to mow the yard with. I now have four of the two strokes and all run pretty well. I probably won't buy any more because of storage limitations.

Ahhh...storage limitations....so how long have you been married? :laughing:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

I only have one but keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on another. I think they last a long time and hopefully the parts situation is OK, so I shouldn't run out of Lawn Boys any time soon.:thumbsup:

I did a couple hours of mowing with my Jacobsen (four stroke) this weekend and wished I had had the Lawn Boy.

Do you have a favorite model? The only thing I'm sure of is that I like non-self-propelled two-strokes -- I like the lightest mower possible. Beyond that, I don't have a preference as to model.

Please post some photos of your collection.

Lawn-Boy-front.jpg

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've had several LawnBoys, at one of my past businesses ... You are right they are great mowers & very handy... The only thing that I can imagine that would hurt them is hitting something solid that would bend the crank shaft OR not mixing oil with the fuel. Past that I think they would last forever.:thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
I've had several LawnBoys, at one of my past businesses ... You are right they are great mowers & very handy... The only thing that I can imagine that would hurt them is hitting something solid that would bend the crank shaft OR not mixing oil with the fuel. Past that I think they would last forever.:thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

Just like our 'Victa Mower'.........been going for 50 years nearly.......these 2 strokes were made to last!:biggrin:

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 7351 lawn boy. I really like this mower. I got it for 20 bucks. Runs and cuts great