Fall Bulbs?

Madi

Threads
Which Bulbs get planted in the fall? I think Tulips and Daffodils but I am not sure. Are there any other cool bulbs that you can plant in the fall for spring? I like the more unique ones.

Usedtorent

Threads
I love Muscari flowers ~ they are so pretty and they look different to me. We also plant crocuses, Alliums and a lot of Narcissus's. These are all planted in the fall and they bloom in April.

Happy planting.

Madi

Threads
I love Muscari flowers ~ they are so pretty and they look different to me. We also plant crocuses, Alliums and a lot of Narcissus's. These are all planted in the fall and they bloom in April.

Happy planting.

What are Muscari flowers? I have never heard of them I did find some black bulbs for flowers, they really excited by that. I may have to Google unique garden bulbs and see what I come up with.

Zeroturn

Threads
I haven't heard of Muscari's either, but I bet if you googled it you would see. I just did and they are beautiful, they remind me of a hyacinth almost.
I plant mums and hope they come back the next season.

Madi

Threads
They are beautiful, I wonder how well they would grow here? I need to re-organize my gardens next year, I may start this fall but some things need to go, and some things need to be moved, I promised my husband that I would make room for his new garbage hut.

Madi

Threads
In my husband's world it is a 8x8 building with upper shelves to hold gardening tools, etc and space on the bottom to hold my 4 garbage cans and my recycle bun and my compost bin that is contained, kinda like a baby barn idea.