Discount at Lowes and HomeDepot

173abn

Threads
I found out about this on TractorByNet,if you are active military or a vet. you can get a 10%discount at HomeDepot or Lowes each and every time you buy something.You have to tell them you want the military discount and have proff by having your V.A. card or DD214. I use it every time I shop those 2 places.I bought $300.00 worth of plywood at HomeDepot and saved $30.oo so it's well worth using it. russ

rekees

Threads
Thank you, this is nice to know. :thumbsup:

Madi

Threads
Too bad it did not apply to civil servants as well. I work for the military base but I am not military, but I guess you take any discount wherever you can get them.

Thunder

Threads
That is good to know. I wonder why they don't advertise this? I've been doing Home Depot for years and I've never heard about this. Now......where's that DD214?

jeepnjim

Threads
DD214 is your honerable discharge paper.

JIM USN Retired
:smile:

ted

Threads
Home Depot had some crazy sales this past weekend for Labor Day. We ended up painting another room in the old house but there were so many things I was tempted to buy. So we got another stove to keep everyone happy, my stomach and the ladys handy work of course. :laughing: