I saw the first signs of Fall

bret

Threads
The other day I saw geese already flying in a "V" pattern and then today I looked at some of the trees while I was driving and the leaves are turning red already!

monica123

Threads
I know our current temperatures are screaming fall, last week it was so warm things were melting and this week you need a sweater, it's nice for a change, but it means the seasons are changing soon.

stanley

Threads
And not a day too soon either. It's been a long, hot summer, and I'm looking forward to shivering with my morning smoke on the front porch.:smile:

Ross

Threads
I like watching watching the geese fly by like that during the sunset. It's scenery like that, that lets you know God is still alive.:smile:

bret

Threads
I had to break down and start a wood fire tonight, the kids were complaining it was cold,
I guess our summer is officially over and now we are into the fall. I'd rather have to put a sweater on than be contemplating taking all my clothes off.

Georgian

Threads
I love fall. I never think of it as a season of death as a lot of people do. I think of it as a time when all the plants are showing their last big burst of colour and feeling, before they go to sleep for a while. This weekend coming up I'm going up to Muskoka where we have a cottage. I love to see the beautiful colours of the trees reflected in the lake on a calm day. Nothing is more beautiful to me than that!