Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mower
    Black and Decker

Re: Black & Decker Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a B&D CM1836, and I need to change the battery. But the closest service center is 150 miles away! Can anyone tell me if I can change the battery myself? I am ready to take the cover off and see what's inside ... but if you have done this before, please let me know if you have any helpful hints.

Mower
    CMM 1200

Cool Re: Black & Decker Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    GREETINGS to all Black & Decker mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower has a name ). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Black & Decker owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Black & Decker mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Black & Decker stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
    I bought my CMM 1200 some years ago, it has been doing fine till now. When my battery seemed weak, I found it was the fault of the early model charger. Having replaced it, the battery life was much improved until the mower developed a short and melted it's plastic key. Can't imagine going back to a gas powered mower. YuriS3