lawnmower won't stay running

jeromelewis57

Forum Newbie
Threads
when I prime it and the gas burn out it won't running. what should I do?

twinfords

Threads
you should clean the carburetor and gas tank etc.

SYE Brand

Forum Newbie
Threads
As brand manager for a product called Start Your Engines!, I'm happy to let you know the easiest fix is to pour a bottle of our product into the gas tank and let our chemical dissolve your clogged fuel lines and carburetor!

Google our product and read about it today. We're excited to save you time and money!
Kevin O'Shea

twinfords

Threads
wow, it will disolve his fuel lines and carburetor, i better go out and stock up on some. thanks for the business. Twin.

BigRed

Forum Newbie
Threads
SYE Brand said:
As brand manager for a product called Start Your Engines!, I'm happy to let you know the easiest fix is to pour a bottle of our product into the gas tank and let our chemical dissolve your clogged fuel lines and carburetor!

Google our product and read about it today. We're excited to save you time and money!
Kevin O'Shea

You could have worded that a little better Kevin ;). How does your product compare to more established products like B-12 and Sea Foam? Is this strictly a cleaner or more of a fuel additive to be used all the time? Does it have any lubricative or fuel preservative properties?

twinfords

Threads
Yes i was giving him a hard time but not bashing him, it is about time someone came up with something to battle this crappy fuel the EPA makes us use. Please tell us more??

rmancini

Threads
I'm interested :thumbsup:. I googled "Sye" and got a lot of Jeep stuff. Can you post the URL?
Rich

SYE Brand

Forum Newbie
Threads
Happy to give more info! Product page: (www.) startyourenginesus.com

Demo video: Lawnmower won't start? How to fix your lawnmower, trimmer or any small engine - YouTube

This product is unlike other fuel additives in that it's highly aggressive (which is why we had to package in expensive aluminum cans) and only a small amount (2-4 oz) needs to be used to dissolve a lot of gunk. Don't take it apart - it's as easy as pour, prime, and pull!

Think of it like a drain cleaner, but for your fuel lines. We developed this out of our STA-BIL brand. So many of our customers asked what to do about equipment they forgot to treat with STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer, that we created a new-to-the-world formulation that is unlike anything else on the market. We've even got repair shops using it to save the time of cleaning carburetors by hand.
Kevin

Threads
Happy to give more info! Product page: (www.) startyourenginesus.com

Demo video: Lawnmower won't start? How to fix your lawnmower, trimmer or any small engine - YouTube

This product is unlike other fuel additives in that it's highly aggressive (which is why we had to package in expensive aluminum cans) and only a small amount (2-4 oz) needs to be used to dissolve a lot of gunk. Don't take it apart - it's as easy as pour, prime, and pull!

Think of it like a drain cleaner, but for your fuel lines. We developed this out of our STA-BIL brand. So many of our customers asked what to do about equipment they forgot to treat with STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer, that we created a new-to-the-world formulation that is unlike anything else on the market. We've even got repair shops using it to save the time of cleaning carburetors by hand.
Kevin

I have a John Deere that won't stay running. Can this be used or is there a product that can be used on a riding mower?