Tecumseh carburetor

dnoonkeste

Threads
Does anybody have a diagram of the linkage on a tecumseh 10 hp carburetor?

DaveTN

Threads

No, I don't have a diagram, but remember the SOLID link goes from GOVERNOR arm to THROTTLE SHAFT. The SPRING goes to THROTTLE CONTROL ARM. Spring tension pulls engine INTO fuel. Governor pulls it OUT. Engine speed is determined by tension on spring (YOU giving it more gas) and the GOVERNOR trying to pull it out. Resulting balance between those two forces results in engine RPM. Hope it helps some.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
give us some engine numbers.....it is a good start for comparison...

Tedws

Threads
No, I don't have a diagram, but remember the SOLID link goes from GOVERNOR arm to THROTTLE SHAFT. The SPRING goes to THROTTLE CONTROL ARM. Spring tension pulls engine INTO fuel. Governor pulls it OUT. Engine speed is determined by tension on spring (YOU giving it more gas) and the GOVERNOR trying to pull it out. Resulting balance between those two forces results in engine RPM. Hope it helps some.

DaveTN is it possible that u might explain this in good old country boy english its been a long time since I messed with these thing I would be grateful, I have been looking for someone to tell me how to connect the governor up on a Tecumseh 143. 406022 carb. no. 632282. THANKS

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

Tecumseh had way too many variations to give you a decent response without an engine/spec. number........

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads

I have seen you asking for help on another site, I am not sure if this is the one you are looking for because there are so many, has many have already told you, but you should be able to work it out from this one.

Attachments

• tvxl220.bmp
    331.4 KB · Views: 29

silver1

Threads
Tecumseh had way too many variations to give you a decent response without an engine/spec. number........

My Tecumseh 10hp on a sears.

Attachments

• IMGP0151.JPG
    IMGP0151.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 16