Scag Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

John R

Threads
2016 Tiger Cat II, Kaw FX730V, and a 61" deck, this is a great mower, before this I mowed with a Kubota tractor with a 60" belly mower.

What a difference the ZT makes.

gogojuice

Threads
John...

How is the cut compared to the belly mower. I have a bx with a belly mower, and I am thinking about getting a tiger cat.

John R

Threads
The belly mower on the Kubota did a great job, the Tiger Cat does a great job in half the time.

Herbie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say I'm new to the forum. This isn't my first post as I had a purchase question before making a decision. I have been using a John Deere GT235 garden tractor for the past 11 years. It has been a great mower. After deciding it was time for a zero turn, I found this forum. Scag seemed to get a lot of positive recommendations so I started researching. To make a long story short, I took delivery of a new Cheetah 52" deck yesterday. Thanks for any and all advice.

John R

Threads
Congratulations.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Parajax

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey yall! Just bought a Scag Patriot with 52" deck. Used it for the 1st tune this evening and was really impressed. It is a huge step up from the Freedom Z that I'd been using on my yard. Looking forward to many years with my Patriot!

Herbie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congratulations! You will enjoy your Patriot for many years.

dsbrew1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Name is Corey. I co-own a 2011 scag turf tiger 61". Just kind of getting into the whole riding scag thing. Always had 48" walk behinds before. Couldn't pass up the deal. I'll try to load pictures later.

land_owner

Threads
G'day Mates. Land_Owner here and new to the Forum. I'm a homeowner and Hobby Farmer. I use a Massey Ferguson 275 for planting Wildlife Food Plots. I am considering the purchase of a 2008 Tiger Cat 48 with 1,300 hours on it. The shell looks great, is very clean, shows some rust on "bright metal" and coil spring parts where the mower has been not only used but stored in a Pole Barn and exposed to the salt-laden atmosphere of the Atlantic Coast in mid-Florida for the past 6-months. I have read all of the welcome posts, started SEARCH for "Tiger Cat" to read other's Q's and your A's, and am amassing a "Used Mower" set of questions for the current owner. It won't be my first TC but that first one, purchased brand new, and still with less than 250 hours on it, went to the Ex. I am hooked on commercial Scag though. No doubt about it. See you in the Forums with A LOT of follow-on questions.

Gary 55

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi my name is Gary I'm paralyzed from the waist down just got a scag patriot it's winter here in Alabama but riding it every day going down to feed the cats and horses my only complaint the steering levers are so stiff glad to be here on the forum.