Exmark Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

scott47429

Threads
hello im scott i live in Indiana and just bought my first Exmark its a lazer Z XP 31 horse 3 cylinder Diahatsu gas engine 72 inch cut it had just under 500 hours on it and got it for a steal man i traded a husqvarna zero turn mower and 400 bucks from what i can see its worth 6000 bucks but i could be wrong but i know i didn't get hurt its the best mower i have ever bought

Last edited:

Huto

Forum Newbie
Threads
Borrowed my uncle's 44" lazer hp last year.... He'll never get it back!

Vto

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi all, just picked up a pair of Exmarks, both Lazer Zs and 27 hp. One is a 60 " ultra cut the other a 50 " Titan. Both were used at a Cemetary and had 2300 and 1500 hours respectively. The former I got with the back most deck pulley busted off on top and leaks some oil but purrs like a kitten, the later is usable but leaks oil like the Valdez. I believe they are 04 and 05 models. Just getting into looking them over and finding the oil leaks. So wish me luck and thx for any guidance!:smile:

Tray

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I just bought a 48 inch Radius with the Exmark 24.5 horse power engine. I love it so far. Great, quality built mower.

flmeade

Forum Newbie
Threads
Exmark XS Diesel 25 HP 60" cut, 2008

Short Cut

Forum Newbie
Threads
There is a new ''E'' series Radius outside.
I think the ''E'' means the mower has the stock 24.5hp 708cc w/ dual barrel carb w/ quick oil drain tube......motor

NO ! you may not borrow it

hmichaelr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Exmark Owner Check-In --- Good to be back!

Hi, there! I bought my Exmark Quest back in May of 2013 and haven't had any trouble with it until today. This site helped me with several issues I had with my old JD 285 lawn tractor so it's now my first resource for mower problems. I've been away for 4+ years but it's good to be back on the site. Thanks in advance for the sound advice I know I'll get here!born to ride.jpg

mowerman556

Threads
Hello all,

Greetings from Brighton, Michigan. I own a Lazer Z with 28 hp Kohler EFI and 72 inch deck. I use it for my own residential mowing; 5 acres of lawn, and a bit more in the back of the property where my septic drain field resides, which I mow 1-2x a month. Have owned it since 2004 (2003 model), and still love everything about this mower! I had some pics, I'll post them when I can find them, or take some more.

mowerman556

GrassBarber

Threads
Good morning to all

Great from Troy, Illinois. I have a 2006 Lazer Z, 27 hp Kohler. This machine is a beast, I love it

oc7BDsh.jpg