Honda Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Honda mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Honda owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Honda mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Honda stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a "Billy Goat" brand brush mower powered by a Honda GXV340 engine. It will go through some pretty rough brush -- including saplings up to 1".

Billy-1.jpg

Note that it has only two wheels with skids on the front.

daddy3

Threads
hrm215 with custom b&s coil ,had one laying around when the honda coil quit ,runs better than ever

tedchang

Forum Newbie
Threads
thank for the guide, i am new here

buster57

Threads
Hi Muhammad,

I have two Honda HRC216 walk behind mowers. One is a 2006 purchased new and the other about a 1995 I bought used.

mva

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All:

I have a 1998 vintage, single speed HRR216.

I have done some work on it to keep it going including:

- Cleaned carb and added a fuel filter

- changed out drive belt

- cleaned and lubed the drive

- recently shortened the drive cable to get the transmission to engage

I mostly run the dual blade mulching kit but I also have a high lift blade and rear bag that I run spring and fall.

Mike

bwdbrn1

Threads
Pretty new to this forum, though I also belong to a few others. I've been a fan of Honda Power Equipment for quite a long time. Started way back as a kid with Honda motorcycles and carried over from there.

Currently I've got;
An MTD 21 push mower with the GCV160 engine that I bought new in 1999.
A Honda HS622 track drive snow blower that I bought new from C.E.I. Power Equipment in Moline Illinois
Two HR214SXA mowers that I bought used. Neither ran when I got them, but now one is my daily driver and the other has become a trailer queen.
Two HRM215s, one is an SDA and the other an HXA. Just picked them up a couple of weeks ago and I'm getting them back into shape to either use or maybe sell next spring.
I've also got another GCV160 that I put on an older Snapper 21" mower, and an extra GXV140 that was thrown in with the two HRM mowers. I'm trying to decide on bringing back to life, or just keeping what's good on it around for parts.

Chrisd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. My name is Chris. I have a Honda HRR216VKA that I just bought recently. Already wanting to do some modifications. Your forum looks like a good place to start.

mikeypizano

Threads
Picking up a HRC216HXA soon. Probably mid March. :licking:

waitingtundra

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a hr214 had it since the 80's, starting to show a little age but still cutten grass:biggrin: