John Deere Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Raincloud

Forum Newbie
Threads
been lurking and learning for awhile, just bought a jd d140 and happy with it, have 2-1/2 acres to mow so this will work fine :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 8

mjb8fj

Threads
Sorry about the late entry- guess it has slipped my mind until I got the reminder yesterday!
Been on here for just a little while, and have tried to help here where I can. I worked for JD for almost 10 years, before I switched on to a different job, but never really left the small engine world. Retired now, but I got bored real fast, so I started working on JD equipment again. Then also started working on ATV's and UTV's. Well that progressed up to restoring tractors. I also started collecting my own JD's, moving from this one to that one, some that I always wanted to have, and also just buying "just for parts" tractors to get running and back to functioning- just cause I wanted the challenge. If you have any questions, Ill try to help you best I can, just ask. Looking back a couple of the threads I got on a rant, cause just like everyone else- bad information gets passed around from one to another and I try to correct it where things are wrong or give a little information on how things work. Forums are great info, but also not the first answer to everything. That's why I stayed away from posting things for a long time. I guess as a look at this, I started another rant.

Anyway, collector of JD, semi retired tech, worked on all kinds of equipment in power sports, lawn and garden, and agriculture.

tice23

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone,

New JD owner. I just bought a 1982 314 with 46" deck. its in rough shape but I'm trying to get it running again.

I have another thread with more details so I wont repost it here.

This is my first lawn tractor, and my first attempt at fixing one.

Wish me luck! :thumbsup:

vinnied

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm brand new to the site, made an account in hopes to get some help with an issue with my Z225 and see if I can't help out with some past problems I've had.

Woodcutterron

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just got a reminder to introduce myself here. My name is Ron McClellan, Just got my first John Deere last week, a 2017 D140. Definitely more fun to mow than my ancient Snapper rear engine with no brakes, heheh.

Deere 140 mine.jpg

rdd1952

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to the forum and hunting help.

Mrniceguy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All

Just joined today. I just junked my Poulan Pro tractor. The desk finally rusted through to the point I don't wish to patch it anymore. I gave it to a school and they use it to move stuff with a trailer and not as a mower. The Briggs Intek 21 hp intek still runs great. It gave me twelve years of good service except I had to replace the spindles twice.

I am taking delivery on my new John Deere D130 from Lowes on Wednesday. I have a two acre lot. One acre to mow the rest is wooded.

Great Forum.

Thanks

Larry

dvtol58

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello

Hi, I'm Dwight and I live on the Iowa prairie. Just inherited an older STX 38 Hydro and am trying to sort out some carburetor problems.

rababk

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all John Deere mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other John Deere owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for John Deere mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool John Deere stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I have 5 John Deere's 2 run LT133 and STX38 yellow deck, and 3 I'm working on, STX38 yellow deck, LX172, and a LT166.
Thanks