Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

merrbarb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!Just joined, and I love the Ex

Hello: Just joined so that I scan learn about the newer models of the Laser Z X-series.

Presently have an older Laser ZS, 60-inch, with 31 horse B&S engine. Purchased used in 2012 and now has 1460 hours. Runs great. Love it.
Looking forward to using the forum.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi. I've got 2 Exmarks I've owned since new. A 2002 48 inch Turf Tracer HP walk behind with a 15hp electric start Kawi and a 2003 52 inch Lazer Z HP with a 23hp Kawi. Unknown hours on the Turf Tracer but quite a few, I'd say at least 1500. The Lazer is at 1878 hours and is actually in the shop for motor work now. It's burning oil and having a hard time spinning the blades and Ultravac when engaging the PTO. I considered buying a new mower but at 10k+ for a comparable replacement setup I decided to just have a motor rebuild done. I have a good small engine mechanic that I trust to do it right. I use an older style Bullrider sulky behind the Turf Tracer.

droberts16

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just joined the forum and new to the group but not to Exmark. I have a 2004 Lazer Z that I've had since it was new and just bought a leftover 2016 Lazer Z X series with the Red Techonology feature. Looking forward to having as much dependable service from the new one as I have had with the old one. IMG_3029.jpgIMG_3031.jpg

cruzenmike

Threads
Hello all. Just received an ExMark from my Stepdad, a Lazer Z CT 48. It has about 500 hours on it. I have been told that this wasn't one of their best models but I don't understand why! Yes, it may be a bit underpowered and it seems like they skimped out on a few things, but it surely cannot be that bad can it?. Included with the mower was an ultra vac which I am told DOES work well. The mower hadn't been used this year, so when I got it I did the following things:

Oil flushed and filter changed
Spark plugs cleaned and gapped
Hydrostatic filter change, fluid topped
Replaced front caster bearings, cups and seals
All new tires (Kenda K500 Super Turfs and K404LGs)
New notched blades

I have yet to use it for the first time as I just finished the front end on it. I am excited to take it for a spin and lay down some nice stripes. . . .

Mike

JanJ

Threads
Hello! Western NC Exmark Quest S Steering Wheel 50"

Caleb Hummell

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, All.

I have a 2014 Exmark Lazer Z, 60" with Kawasaki engine. I have about 6 acres total that I mow off and on, and I mow about 3-4 of those acres every week or so.

Glad to join the forum.

PKA

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone, my name's Phil and I have a '99 Lazer Z with 60" deck and 25 Kohler. I do all my own maintenance and came here looking for some troubleshooting insight into a no start after rebuilding the right hydro pump issue, won't crank at all and the battery has 12.5 volts.

rdzevans

Forum Newbie
Threads
exmark turf ranger 1997 ish

hey there, i just got this mower used this spring. it worked fine for the first two cuttings then crapped out. it runs but wont move. my local fix it guy says its part of the transmission. the part number is "851-114cw092601" but when i google that nothing comes up. any info would be appreciated. thanks, ross

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
We need the model number and the serial number to help.

Jaydog

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to the Forum and just looking for some use full information on my new eXmark Lazer Z. I have only mowed a few times with it but it seems to be a great mower so far. The only thing I can not figure out is the engine hour display and fuel guage stay on all the time even when the key is turned to the off position. Is the display supposed to stay on all the time? I would think it would burn out eventually after being on 24/7.