honda hr215

mark816

Forum Newbie
Threads
love this mower. its a true workhorse. but while cutting the grass this past weekend the self-propelled stopped working. upon closer inspection i noticed that the driveshaft had seperated. i managed to put it back together but it doesn't stay together after i start it up. is there some type of clip that came off that holds the shaft together? or will i have to replace the shaft?

redfish9

Threads
Thats a good question for a honda service book,I think the answer to your question is yes but i have no idea what it would look like or how it would be installed

EVW

Forum Newbie
Threads
HR215 ED 3 speed stuck in 2-Any one else experience this? What's the remedy?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

HR215 ED 3 speed stuck in 2-Any one else experience this? What's the remedy?

PLEASE DO NOT TACK A NEW PROBLEM ON THE END OF A THREAD THAT IS YEARS OLD

EVEN WORSE PLEASE DO NOT DO THE ABOVE MULTIPLE TIMES

click on the little grey house icon which will take you to the forums home page.
In the group that says EQUIPMENT BY BRAND click on Honda
In the new window that appears click on the green box on the top left with the white words "+ START NEW THREAD"

Title your thread something like "HRR215 stuck in 2nd gear"

In the text describe what your problem is and what you have done so far.
Then you wont have to make yourself look silly by asking
"Hi Mark, EVW here. Is this for my 3 speed problem or the original post of the axle separating? Thanx!"
on a thread that is 5 years old.

You obviously got here via a google search so have landed in the middle of a few threads which gets a touch confusing four you, for us and for everyone else that starts to read the original thread

MowGrass

Threads
love this mower. its a true workhorse. but while cutting the grass this past weekend the self-propelled stopped working. upon closer inspection i noticed that the driveshaft had seperated. i managed to put it back together but it doesn't stay together after i start it up. is there some type of clip that came off that holds the shaft together? or will i have to replace the shaft?

You are zoned into the problem. Go to a website like partstree.com and look up the parts for the driveshaft. This site will display a diagram of the driveshaft and the individual parts that make it up. That should get you the info you need.