Cub Cadet hydro pump

lego126

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok long story short. Right side of zero turn rider was getting weak and would stop pulling after 30-45 mins. So I started looking around for the model # so I could at least soo how much the part,(s) I need would be. I can not find a model # or anything on this mower. There is a sticker under the seat that says 01 oct 12. So I'm guessing it was made in 2001 october. I only got the mower last year from a co-worker, and it only has 500 hrs on it. There aren't any stickers under or on the floor board. I ever called cub cadet, and talked to a guy there and gave him the #'s that were under the seat. There is a sticket under seat that says S# ..... V#..... He said he thought it was a tank but he couldn't be sure. Anyway, it has a 23HP Kawasaki engine, zero turn rider. The seat does say cub cadet commercial. What I'm wanting to know is if I post some pics could someone help me out? I jus tneed to know th emodel number or the pump brand maybe. thanks for the help

clpolcar

Threads
Ok long story short. Right side of zero turn rider was getting weak and would stop pulling after 30-45 mins. So I started looking around for the model # so I could at least soo how much the part,(s) I need would be. I can not find a model # or anything on this mower. There is a sticker under the seat that says 01 oct 12. So I'm guessing it was made in 2001 october. I only got the mower last year from a co-worker, and it only has 500 hrs on it. There aren't any stickers under or on the floor board. I ever called cub cadet, and talked to a guy there and gave him the #'s that were under the seat. There is a sticket under seat that says S# ..... V#..... He said he thought it was a tank but he couldn't be sure. Anyway, it has a 23HP Kawasaki engine, zero turn rider. The seat does say cub cadet commercial. What I'm wanting to know is if I post some pics could someone help me out? I jus tneed to know th emodel number or the pump brand maybe. thanks for the help

I have found out with my cub cadet commercial walk behind that it would be easier and most likely worth it to just buy a new mower. I have rebuilt my one pump a few times in one year. there should be a bar code on the pump. at least that's how it is on mine. it also could that the belt isn't tight and its a warn belt. I found that out too. I adjusted it and it runs fairly well. best bet is to just buy a new one unless you want to fork up a lot of money. pumps for mine are 600 each and when you do pumps you should replace wheel motors which arnt cheap. hope this has helped

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

Could there be air in the system? Have you checked the fluid for metal shavings. Like the last user pointed out the belt is another wear point (although since it is only one side I don't think so) another thing is how often do you grease the wheels ?

clpolcar

Threads
The only way there could be air in the system would be that the pump was out and taken apart. After that it was not bleed. The pump probably needs rebuilt.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
If he changed fluid it could have air or a pin hole in a hose

clpolcar

Threads
If he changed fluid it could have air or a pin hole in a hose

So my question then for the owner of the mower is there any leaks. If there isn't then there most likely isn't any air in the system. If he has not changed the fluid and also no leaks.