Stihl cordless lawn mower

Rubiconmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all
new to the sight.
Looking for info on the New lawn mower coming out soon from Stihl.
Lithium ion battery powerd.
I have a small lot in the city and i whould like to make my
Carbon foot print a bit smaller.
I just bought my first House in the most expensive city to live in.
I have never owned a lawn mower.
Can some one post up a photo and a price of this unit.
According to the dealer it will be out in Aug. here in B.C. but that's all the info i got so far.
Any help with this would be appreciated.

uphelpsr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, Roger Phelps at STIHL here. We haven't released information about the mower yet. More information will be available later this summer through our website, blog and Facebook page.

I will tell you though that I think it will be perfect for the use you described.

All the best.

Rubiconmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks UPhelpsr.
Post up any info you can when you can.

Rubiconmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
No i don't think it is. All though...
Apparently the battery pack will go from the mower to the trimmer and other devices
as well as it can be stored in a warm place in the winter time.
I have some experiences with lithium ion Battery packs in the R/C racing world
and i'll tell you they have allot of jam.
And if you treat them right they will last a long time.
Ya just store them at the storage level during the off season.
Charge them up in the spring and off you go.
I'm betting the mower will have a cut off level so as you don't run
the battery to low.

thse

Threads
Your looking at the stihl rma 370. Its a great machine. I am a stihl dealer in southern illinois and i have one here on my floor. You should be able to get all the info on stihlusa.com. It really is a great system. Its just a very expensive initail cost. But then you never have to buy oil, gas, spark plugs, fuel filters or anything related to the traditional lawn mower engine. It will also start everytime you want it to. And they are super quiet!!

Threads
Your looking at the stihl rma 370. Its a great machine. I am a stihl dealer in southern illinois and i have one here on my floor. You should be able to get all the info on stihlusa.com. It really is a great system. Its just a very expensive initail cost. But then you never have to buy oil, gas, spark plugs, fuel filters or anything related to the traditional lawn mower engine. It will also start everytime you want it to. And they are super quiet!!

Those are two very good points, you never have to mess with gas, and you don't need headphones!