Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30102

jerry791hd

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30102
Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30102

Mower appears to have the transmission shaft spinning but when you apply pressure to the handle for the mower to move forward, it will only move and turn to the right side... the left side wont engage .... i'm thinking its a transmission issue.... Can some perhaps pls offer some advice, words of wisdom...

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30102
Re: Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30

WELCOME to LMF...

Check the Left wheel... Your problem is most likely at the wheel that is not driving... :smile:KennyV

jerry791hd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Anyone ever worked on a peerless transmission for a 32" toro walk behind model 30

oh ok... ty... i'll do that as soon as i get home from work

jerry791hd

Forum Newbie
Threads

Fixed!!!! Get this ... the retaining clip was missing from the left side of the shaft extension rod causing the coupler to move just a bit away from the transmission shaft teeth... Thank you very much for your help