toro timecutter ss 4260

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As a Toro guy I have to say yes. Buying new about $3000. Buying used be very careful, Z's are easily abused and the hydros go first if not maintained properly. This goes for all brands of Z's.

granville

Threads
As a Toro guy I have to say yes. Buying new about $3000. Buying used be very careful, Z's are easily abused and the hydros go first if not maintained properly. This goes for all brands of Z's.
The hydros are a sealed unit, right?.....what is the proper way to maintain them?....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
On the smaller units they are normally sealed. It depends on the model. On the larger units you will find a central reservoir and filter. These have to be checked and changed perioticly. The major problem is that operators don't do this and then you have problems that can cost $$$$. I see hydros also go because some operators try to tow with a Zturn and they do not have the reservoir to keep the fluid cool enough, causing a breakdown and big $$$$.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All depends on the size of the cart and the unit. There are units which can be used to tow, but make sure it says that in the literature and don't take a salesmans word. Some warranties are voided by towing.