Repairs JAMES

RAESEDJM

Forum Newbie
Threads
JD L111 FRONT WHEELS ARE BOTH ANGLED OUT. HOW DO I BRING THEM IN SO THEY ARE STRAIGHT AGAIN.

rbroug

Threads
take off your wheels and you can see what you will need to do to get it right again. might be a bearing bad on it.

RAESEDJM

Forum Newbie
Threads
take off your wheels and you can see what you will need to do to get it right again. might be a bearing bad on it.

Thanks for the idea.........I have removed the wheels and (spindle)? and found nothing either worn out or bent. I looked at the rod that goes from the steering to the spindle and although it looks o.k.. it is very heavy duty, i suppose it could be slightly bent........i did this to both sides. anyway of checking the items mentioned for something being bent? any ideas appreciated.

rbroug

Threads
check then your axels where it turns to see if you have play in it. you must have play some where in it, look as you are jacking it up to see what might be moving on it. watch as it is going up or put something under the tire and left up to see what moves on it. jack up the frame on one side so the other tire is still on the ground and check for play.