battery powered for tall person

webmaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
We just moved and have a bigger yard (still less than 1/4 acre) so decided we need to buy a lawn mower and store away our push blade mower for awhile.
We are not very good with maintenance of equipment with engines, in fact we are horrible at it, so electric/battery operated is what we are going with.
My husband is tall and I'm even too tall for most mowers we have owned in the past and I have to mow when my husband is deployed.
So I'm looking for a battery operated mulching mower for a tall person under $350. Please advise!
Thanks!

Threads
We just moved and have a bigger yard (still less than 1/4 acre) so decided we need to buy a lawn mower and store away our push blade mower for awhile.
We are not very good with maintenance of equipment with engines, in fact we are horrible at it, so electric/battery operated is what we are going with.
My husband is tall and I'm even too tall for most mowers we have owned in the past and I have to mow when my husband is deployed.
So I'm looking for a battery operated mulching mower for a tall person under $350. Please advise!
Thanks!

Sorry no one responded sooner.
(If you will even see this post).....I don't know if any mower is made especially for tall people, but you CAN adjust the handle height on some mowers to fit the height of the person. If you or your husband is hitting their feet on the back of the MOWER, you might be out of luck if you can not put a longer handle on the mower!
Good luck!