Bush Hog Zero Turn

lleonards

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just wondering if anyone here has had experience with a bush hog ztr. I drove a professional series today and really liked it. It had the Kohler 30hp, 61" deck and suspension seat. The ride felt pretty good and the swivel front axle seems to help the ride also. I am also looking at the deere 925a with 60" deck. I cant seem to find many threads on the bush hogs and hoping i can get some reviews. Thanks

Lostmtnoutdoor

Forum Newbie
Threads
Where are you located? Using it commercially? If residential what size property and terrain?

lleonards

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am in Louisiana and have about 8-10 acres total to mow between myself and family land. I need something commercial b/c some of it is not very smooth (maybe half) and need something with a good ride that will hold up. bush hog and bad boy dealer are about 1 mile from my house and deere dealer is 15 min. I tried the bad boy and didnt like it as much as the bush hog. I Liked the controls on the deere and the quieter kawi. engine, but it didnt have the suspension seat which i know I can get at an extra cost. Will upgrading the seat help a good bit or not much? Thanks

Lostmtnoutdoor

Forum Newbie
Threads
The issue we have had with bush hog is getting parts. I have had dealers here in Georgia that have stopped selling them due to not getting parts in a timely manner. I have also heard of bad boy dealers carrying them for a couple years and then dropping them because the quality isn't there. I would look into bobcat if price is an issue their machines are the best I have ever sold.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lostmtnoutdoor said:
The issue we have had with bush hog is getting parts. I have had dealers here in Georgia that have stopped selling them due to not getting parts in a timely manner. I have also heard of bad boy dealers carrying them for a couple years and then dropping them because the quality isn't there. I would look into bobcat if price is an issue their machines are the best I have ever sold.

Are you in Dallas if so then I have been there. Needed a carb kit

Sent from my iPhone using LMF