Noma parts lookup

bwestbrook

Threads
Need to look up some parts for a noma model G4620000 code 5339. I know it's a Murray but I can't find any type of model number like this under Murray and don't know what Murray model number would be equivalent. I need deck parts. Please help!!

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Need to look up some parts for a noma model G4620000 code 5339. I know it's a Murray but I can't find any type of model number like this under Murray and don't know what Murray model number would be equivalent. I need deck parts. Please help!!

Just what kind of parts do you need for your deck?

bwestbrook

Threads
I need the left hand spindle which has a double pulley and is just like the ones I can find for noma except the pulley spacing is different. I also need the idler pulley on that same side which I could match it up probably.

bwestbrook

Threads
I use jacks small engines all the time. They have noma parts but none of the spindle assemblies match. The other problem with that is you have to look it up under Murray parts and none of the model numbers match the noma model numbers.

bwestbrook

Threads
I found a local guy that had noma parts lookup on microfiche. I found the part number I need but it was too late to call and suppliers except he got in touch with Oregon. They have nothing to fit. The part number is a noma part #321352. It is the left quill assembly. If anyone knows how I could find one please let me know.

bwestbrook

Threads
Parts tree.com is another one of many I use and no results for that part #. Plus you can't look up the noma's under Murray even though they were owned by Murray. The model numbers are not the same amount of digits. But again thanks for any suggestions.

ASEAudie

Threads
If you can't find it in aftermarket parts, it probably doesn't exist. Noma has been out for quite awhile.