fall decorating?

Bessy

Threads
Do you decorate for fall? What about Halloween? How elaborate do you go or do you just not bother at all? I love fall, cannot wait until I can decorate, hubby wants me to wait till fall, Sept 21, not sure if I can wait that long.

noma

Threads
Hi bessy

Yes we do some fall decorating to ,put some corn stalks around the mail box post. And when the pumkins are ready and big and orange we put them out to, and a fall flag.Then we put thing out for thanksgiving and christmas to lights on evergreen trees and santa cluase & frosty

Zeroturn

Threads
Fall decorating is my favorite of all season. We have lots of pumpkins, gourds and corn stalks that we put outside. We also put out Indian corn too. I have several wood crafts that are Halloween/fall like. We go all out for this one.

Usedtorent

Threads
We decorate a bunch for fall too. My kids love to cut out scary faces from Pumpkins and put them all over the back deck. I like to help too. We try to find ugly pumpkins to use.

bret

Threads
I am excited for fall this year, this is our first year in our new house. I can't decide how we want to decorate, my wife usually comes up with the ideas I just help.

Bessy

Threads
I am going to make some crafts. Over the weekend I made some corn dollies. I am going to paint a "Broom parking, all others will be toad" sign soon so it is ready for fall. I am right excited, I love fall.

grnspot110

Threads
A little, out around the lamp post & across the walk from it, pics from last year;

Attachments

• Gardens 2009 062 - Copy.jpg
    Gardens 2009 062 - Copy.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Gardens 2009 056 - Copy.jpg
    Gardens 2009 056 - Copy.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Bessy

Threads
I want to decorate so badly but my husband insists that I wait at least until September and preferable after the first day of fall. Makes me mad!