1995 345 seat cutoff

glgeek

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings,

Sorry for first post being a question, but I do need some help.

I have 1995 345 owned since new. I am going to move to a 728 so I am preparing the 345 for sale.

when I purchased the 345, I bypassed the seat cutoff so that the tractor would warm up in the winter before blowing snow. This was without the PTO engaged. The cutoff safety still works with the PTO engaged. If I stand up off the seat with the blower running the tractor shuts off.

The problem is that I can't remember how I disabled the safety cutoff and will be putting it back to original function before I sell it. I am having a half-heimer´s moment. What did I do?

TIA
geek

mac

Threads
You probably removed the connector from the seat switch and then put a u-shaped wire in it.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You probably removed the connector from the seat switch and then put a u-shaped wire in it.

Now my thought would be that you would leave it open? It could go eather way.

xp14629

Threads
U wud of had to of disabled the brake switch. At the seat and the pto would of still shut off when it was on and you got off the seat.

mac

Threads
That seat switch has to be closed to act like someone is sitting on it, that's why you put the u-shaped wire in the plug.